Re: [HTCondor-users] Job scheduling in a Pool

Dear Rabia,

You will find more information on using "condor_q -analyze" here: http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2013/presentations/KnoellerJ_QAnalyze.pdf

Also in the manual...
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/current/2_6Managing_Job.html#3168
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/current/condor_q.html#70437

For "condor_status" see...
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/current/condor_status.html#75316

Note that all these hyperlinks are for the "current" manual.

slot1@hostnameofgoldbrickingmachine is the first processor on the machine called "hostname of goldbrickingmachine". If you want to know the hostname of a particular machine, then it should show up when you type condor_status. This list should also show you what slots are available.

IntegerClusterIDofFussyJob is "integer cluster ID of fussy job", by which he means the cluster ID of the job that you are having trouble with. This number is displayed on the screen when you submit the job using condor_submit.

E.g.
condor_status -long slot1@yourcomputer
condor_q -long 13.0