Re: [HTCondor-users] Job scheduling in a Pool

yes... my both machines are of same architecture.
Although condor version is also same.

From: Andrew.Mole@xxxxxxxx
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 15:56:55 +0000
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Job scheduling in a Pool

Do both machines have the same architecture?

On 21 May, 2013, at 7:07 PM, "Rabia Bashir" <rabia.bashir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have made my pool through these guides...
There is no problem in my pool.
"condor_status" is showing me 2 machines in a pool but the problem is occurring in scheduling of jobs when I execute my job on another node "node 2" from "node 1".
Even the job is working fine on its own node but its not running on other node of the pool.