[HTCondor-users] Change MaxJobs limit on a running dagman job

Hi again,

I am running a dag and I would like to be able to transfer the env of an executed node to its children, I don't see any correct way to do so in the dag description file.

The only thing I'm doing is to set the '-import_env' flag when running condor_submit_dag but it only brings the current env into the dag global environnement. Any other environment variable declared in a particular node is lost for the rest of the dag (particularly for its children).

Thank's for your help,

Jerome Samson