Re: [HTCondor-users] Change MaxJobs limit on a running dagman job

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 06:07:32PM +0200, Jerome Samson wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I am running a dag and I would like to be able to transfer the env
> of an executed node to its children, I don't see any correct way to
> do so in the dag description file.
>
> The only thing I'm doing is to set the '-import_env' flag when
> running condor_submit_dag but it only brings the current env into
> the dag global environnement.
> Any other environment variable declared in a particular node is lost
> for the rest of the dag (particularly for its children).

Yep, that is not supported.

If you want to move environment settings around, my suggestion is to
cause pre scripts or post scripts to write the environment variables
into the submit file, or cause environment settings to be transferred in
a file that can be sourced by the job.

Nathan Panike