Re: [HTCondor-users] condor on debian wheezy

Kris-

I'm not sure if you have to have a repo, but we just wget the Debian/Ubuntu images from the main website. If you do have to have a repo, we'd be glad to host one on S3. Just let us know. We Debian Condor users have to stick together in this RPM world :)

Thanks,

John Lambert