Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor Compatibility between Versions

Sorry, nevermind.

I had changed the userid of condor after it installed, but it was automatically launched after install, thus creating logs and other operational folders with userids no longer the same after I changed them.

I had to chown some folders that startd was complaining about in /var/lib/condor.