[HTCondor-users] Global prioritization

Hello users,

I'm trying to figure out how to use global prioritization, which I heard was available on Condor 8.0.x. I don't see much in the v8 manual (condor_prio doesn't seem to support prioritization across multiple schedds). Does anyone have any knowledge about how to use this feature?

My goal is to be able to prioritize certain jobs (jobs asking for memory above a certain threshold), regardless of schedd/user, and make them highest priority in the entire pool. Is this possible? (Or is it expected in a later version of Condor?)

Many thanks,
Alison McCrea