[HTCondor-users] Search button of condor-users mailing list archives: broken?

Hi,

The website of the condor-users archives has a search button:

When I click on "Search", it allows me to enter a keyword, which, however, never returns any hits!
For example, search for "dagman", or even "htcondor"...no hits at all.

I guess this search button is bollocks...!?!?!
Still a bit confusing to have a search button there....or can somebody fixed it?

Regards,
Rob.