Re: [HTCondor-users] dirty AFS hook stuff?

Thanks for your answers.

Yes Rich, we definitely need a secure solution, so this one won't work
out. But also, we definitely need AFS too.

I see two possibilities: working around this limitation somehow by
scripting and hooking around - if it's possible at all. Or simply
implement support for AFS token passing and renewal in Condor. I
didn't really have the time to investigate how much work would be to
do one of these. I thought, first I'll ask around if anybody have
experience in this field.

Thanks anyway,
Daniel