Re: [HTCondor-users] running a single job

On 10/5/2013 11:21 AM, Keith Brown wrote:
Sorry for being vague. Each server has 8 cores. There are other users
submitting jobs also but for a particular job type, I would like to only
run a single process on the server while other 7 cores are free for user
users. In other words, I don't want to schedule more than 1 process on the
server because it consumes too much network while other jobs dont.

Do you want to either reserve or prioritize one core per machine for this high-network job?

Are you using static slots or partitionable slots? (Or do you not know which you want to use?)