[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.1.2 Released
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 16:34:24 -0500
- From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.1.2 Released
The HTCondor Team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor
version 8.1.2. This development release contains all the bug fixes
from the stable release version 8.0.4.
Major new features include:
- Partitionable slots can now be split into dynamic slots at
negotiation time using new consumption policies.
- New condor_chirp commands permit updates to job ClassAd attributes to
occur in a delayed fashion, reducing the overhead of making the
- There are many Python binding improvements including a new Negotiator
- condor_ssh_to_job now works for grid universe jobs on amazon EC2
- New command line options for condor_config_val and condor_history
allow them to query remote machines.
- Increased the scalability of the condor_shared_port daemon,
condor_queue, and condor_status by increasing concurrency.
See the Version History for a complete list of changes.
HTCondor 8.1.2 binaries and source code are available from our
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team