[HTCondor-users] decimal values in the slot type parameters

Dear All,

If you type decimal percentage values in condor local configuration, the condor round down the numbers!
I put the following line in my local condor configuration.

SLOT_TYPE_1             =       cpus=1, ram=3.1%, swap=1%

After the restart condor allocated 3 % of the memory to the slot. If you have big memories this information might be important to you. Then I redefined my memory parameter like " ram=2000M "

FYI & B.Regards,
Dogan