Re: [HTCondor-users] ClassAd question

Hi,

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013, Steven C Timm wrote:

The + is used to put a variable into a classad that is not a normally-defined parameter in a stock job classad.

In other words

+Agroup=âe740â

Will add the field âAgroupâ to the classad.

Without the + it would be a syntax error.

Ah, makes sense. Is there a way to use $() syntax to interpolate those attributes into another _expression_? For instance:
+Bar = xyz
Args = "--Foo=$(+Bar) --Baz=$(Bar)"

Expands neither time.

Cheers