[HTCondor-users] Getting batch-queue wait time of Condor pool and the number of free nodes

Hello:

How is it possible to get following through program and remotely?

Can we get batch-queue wait time of any Condor pool?
Can we get the number of free nodes of any Condor pool?

Is it possible to access above information remotely?

Is above monitoring inbuilt in Condor? or Is there any resource monitoring infrastructure which monitors Condor pool for these two information?

Thank you,
Harshad Prajapati