Re: [HTCondor-users] avoid WARNING when using apt-get to install condor

On 27/09/2013 14:34, IJff, E.G. wrote:
When I use
   apt-get install condor
on Ubuntu 12.04 I always get the message
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  condor

What should I do to get rid of this message,?
I.e. what should be done to successfully authenticate the package?

Aside: I use the following:

deb [arch=amd64 trusted=yes] http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/debian/stable/ wheezy contrib

It's the "trusted=yes" which is needed to avoid the warning. I asked last year if there was a signing key to match the package, and the answer was negative.
https://www-auth.cs.wisc.edu/lists/htcondor-users/2012-December/msg00029.shtml