Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor heroes

On 9/30/2013 8:19 AM, Ian Cottam wrote:
[Mainly for the HTCondor development team - but others may be interested.]

Hi Ian,

Thank you so much for the blog kudos!  Very appreciated.

best regards,
Todd

p.s. I forwarded the URL to your DropAndCompute Dropbox-style submit interface into HTCondor to several folks here at UW-Madison...

In my spare time, I do a blog series for the Software Sustainability
Institute. It is called "Heroes of software engineering", and my heroes of
today's blog are the HTCondor developers.

<http://www.software.ac.uk/blog/2013-09-30-heroes-software-engineering-miro
n-livny-and-htcondor>

Previous blog posts in the series are here
<http://www.software.ac.uk/heroes-software-engineering>

Kind regards
-Ian