[HTCondor-users] define rescue dag file location

Hi,

We have recently upgraded condor version 7.8.9 from 8.6.5. In version 7.8.9 version the –rescue option for condor_dagman command does not exist anymore and by default the rescue dag file is written in the directory where the original dag file reside.  With –rescue option I used to give a unique name and location to rescue dag file. Is there still a way that I can name and store each rescue dag file uniquely when I launch several dag instances at the same time using same dag file.

Thanks

Savita

The materials in this email are private and may contain Protected Health Information. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return email.