Re: [HTCondor-users] Bug report: condor_gpu_discovery.exe crashes on Windows 7 & 8.1 32 & 64 Bit in OpenCL detection

Thank you. I think I see what's happening, unfortunately the crash is down inside one of the calls into the opencl library,
so I'll need to do some digging to figure out how to prevent this crash.
tj