[HTCondor-users] RANK question; slots unclaimed on a single computer

In the condor submit file, I want jobs to go to desktop computers as a function of both computer speed and number of cores left, something like

RANK = Kflops * $(NumberOfCoresUnclaimed)

My question is, how do I get the number of unclaimed cores in a single computer? ClassAds seem to define a "machine" as a single core (slot) on a computer, but I want to account for the status of all cores (slots) on a single computer.

Thanks,
Ralph Finch
Calif. Dept. of Water Resources