Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.2.6 Released

Memory usage of the ec2_gahp may grow without bound due to a bug in some versions of libcurl. This occurs when jobs use x509:// URLs. Testing shows that libcurl version 7.38.0 does not have this issue.
Speaking for myself, I absolutely love release notes which accurate, specific, and succinct like this.

If I don't know what "ec2_gahp" is, then I know it doesn't concern me. However if I do use "ec2_gahp" then it tells me exactly what the symptoms are, under what conditions they may occur, and how to avoid them.  A few seconds glance tells me everything I need to know.

Kudos to the HTCondor team for their continuing sterling work.