[HTCondor-users] How to use GPU on Windows?

Hi, everybody!
I have one CUDA-supported card on my computer. I try the command "condor_gpu_discovery", and the result is correct.
Now, I want to runÂcondor_gpu_discovery.exe with HTCondor on my computer.

I added some sentences to config files, as follows:
MACHINE_RESOURCE_NAMES Â Â= GPUS
MACHINE_RESOURCE_GPUs = $(LIBEXEC)/condor_gpu_discovery
ENVIRONMENT_FOR_AssignedGPUs = CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES
slot_type_1_partitionable = true
slot_type_1 = cpus=$(DETECTED_CORES), mem=$(DETECTED_MEMORY), gpus=auto
num_slots_type_1 = 1

My submit file is like this:
Executable = condor_gpu_discovery.exe
requirements = Machine == "martin-PC"
request_GPUs = 1
Log = CUDA-TRY.log
Output = out.txt
Queue

The task can be run, but the result is "DetectedGPUs=0". No CUDA-supported is identified.Â
I wonder why and how to use GPU on Windows.
Thanks a lot!

Best wishes!

--
Zhen XUÂ