Re: [HTCondor-users] How to use GPU on Windows?

First of all, you need to make sure that that services can see the GPU. In many cases Windows drivers for GPUs
will only allow interactive jobs to use the GPU.

Try running a condor job that executes condor_gpu_discovery and returns its output, if that detects your gpu.
then all you need to do is replace these lines from your configuration

MACHINE_RESOURCE_NAMESÂÂÂ = GPUS
MACHINE_RESOURCE_GPUs = $(LIBEXEC)/condor_gpu_discovery
ENVIRONMENT_FOR_AssignedGPUs = CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES
with this one
use Feature : GPUs

(The problem with your current config is that yo need to use MACHINE_RESOURCE_INVENTORY_GPUs,
not MACHINE_RESOURCE_GPUs. use Feature:Gpus expands to this -

>condor_config_val use feature:gpus
use FEATURE:GPUs is
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ MACHINE_RESOURCE_INVENTORY_GPUs=$(LIBEXEC)/condor_gpu_discovery -properties $(GPU_DISCOVERY_EXTRA)
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ENVIRONMENT_FOR_AssignedGPUs=GPU_DEVICE_ORDINAL=/(CUDA|OCL)//Â CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ENVIRONMENT_VALUE_FOR_UnAssignedGPUs=10000