Re: [HTCondor-users] Advertising a Windows machine's DSNs

I'm afraid my example DSN list was overly simplistic. The actual DSN names vary enough that a single regex to describe them all would be really cumbersome.

I did get it working as a comma-separated list, with the added bonus that a comma seems to be the default delimiter for stringListMember().

m.