[HTCondor-users] Making a open source package ht condor capable in the Standard Universe

Hi,

I understand that to add ht-condor standard universe capabilities I need to add condor_compile before the compile command. I am not a programmer but I have implemented an ht condor cluster and have persuaded our developers to start using it. I want to provide our developers an "easy path" for the open source software we use to incorporate

For an open source project like GDAL where is the best place to do this?

For the moment I am going to make the assumption that non-compatible technology like mmap() are not being made by GDAL.

Thanks,

Hugh