Re: [HTCondor-users] Default number of bits for GSI Delegation

From the manual here:

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/current/3_3Configuration.html

GSI_DELEGATION_KEYBITS
The integer number of bits in the GSI key. If set to 0, the number of bits will be that preferred by the GSI library. If set to less than 512, the value will be ignored, and the key size will be 512 bits. Setting the value greater than 4096 is likely to cause long compute times.

I suspect it is 512, but I don't know for sure.

Thanks,

Anthony Tiradani
+1 630 840 4479
tiradani@xxxxxxxx