[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Week 2014 call for speakers

HTCondor Week 2014 is coming up in a just a few months (April
28-30), and we're interested in having HTCondor users like you
give talks. Every year talks from our users are a highlight of
HTCondor Week. Giving a talk at HTCondor Week is a great way to
share your ideas and to get feedback from the community. Previous
years talks have included experiences deploying and using
HTCondor, development work on or on top of HTCondor, and how
HTCondor is helping to advance business and research.

If you're interested, you can email me directly. There is also
more information at
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2014/speaker_info.html

--
Alan De Smet                 Center for High Throughput Computing
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                       http://chtc.cs.wisc.edu