Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor ClassAd attributes list in python bindings

Thank you for your answers! I did a dump with condor_submit and got all informations from there.

I have 2 more question. Sorry about that i'm new to htcondor, and even if I read the manual I couldn't find this informations.

I'm using STARTER_JOB_ENVIRONMENT in my nodes configuration files to define some environment variables used during jobs. Now i would need to source a file with some others environment variables definition (actually an OpenFOAM environment definition). is it possible to source a bash file from condor configuration file?

the second question is: is it possibile to "label" the starter nodes (for example node 1 is LABEL_A, LABEL_B, LABEL_C ; node 2 is LABEL_D, LABEL_A) and then assign a job with LABEL_X to an appropriate node?

Thank you,
Alessandro