Re: [HTCondor-users] alternative to email

Ben,

Thanks for your example! Very clear and concise way to show us what is going on with mailx.

Rich,
We don't have access to the mail server. There is a separate team that handles it. I am not sure how procmail comes into the equation, can you provide an example?

I was thinking of taking the message and creating a jabber entry and have it instant message the user or build a webpage which shows all the finished job status