[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [HTCondor-users] use comndor_submit for shell script
- Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 07:46:55 +0200
- From: Dennis Zheleznyak <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] use comndor_submit for shell script
Remove the ./ from the executable = :)
On Sunday, January 26, 2014, Jiande Wang <jiande.wang@xxxxxxxx
We recently setup condor system (linux), and I am doing simple test on it.
(1) I generated an executable file (1.exe) from a simple code, then I used condor script
Universe = vanilla
Executable = ./1.exe
Output = 1.out
This works fine.
(2) then I replace 1.exe with 1.bash in the Executable, where in 1.bash I simply echo one line of word, this works fine, too.
(3) next, I added "1.exe" in the bash script, now the bash script looks like
After I submit the job, the echo line "Hello" appeared in the "1.out", however, in "1.err" file, it shows
"/var/lib/condor/execute/dir_8911/condor_exec.exe: line 5: ./1.exe: No such file or directory"
I checked directory /var/lib/condor/execute, it is empty, there is no "dir_8911".
so is there anything wrong in what I am doing in step 3? In other words, is this the right way to use condor submit shell script which contains executable files?
I put all shell, executable and condor files in one directory, so the path shouldn't be wrong.
Thanks in advance,
HTCondor-users mailing list
To unsubscribe, send a message to htcondor-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx with a
You can also unsubscribe by visiting
The archives can be found at: