[HTCondor-users] condor_status -total, Preempting

Hi,

I tried my best to turn off preemption completely:
PREEMPT = FALSE
SUSPEND = FALSE
KILL = FALSE
PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS = FALSE
NEGOTIATOR_CONSIDER_PREEMPTION = FALSE
RANK = 0

But sometimes during negotiation, I still can see non-zero value in
the Preempting column of the output of condor_status -total.

According to the docs:

``Preempting'': A Condor job is being preempted (possibly via
checkpointing) in order to clear the machine for either a higher
priority job or because the machine owner wants the machine back.

Regarding that I have only one single user and completely identical
jobs, I don't think the preemption would happen because of a higher
priority job. Any idea why is this?

Thanks,
Daniel