[HTCondor-users] no space left on device

Hello, I am new to condor, and would appreciate any help with the following problem.
I have a batch of jobs running, and the jobs seem to have finished whatever calculations they were tasked to do, but the output files (one per job) weren't copied back to the host the jobs were submitted from because of lack of space on it. The jobs are still running (although they are not actually doing anything). I've cleaned up the hard drive and now there's enough space. Is it possible to somehow get the output data files copied from the nodes to the host the jobs were submitted from?

Thanks,
Alex