[HTCondor-users] Jobs removed using root but still occupying nodes

Hello,

I tried to remove the jobs by some user to our cluster logging as root in headnode.

Although, now condor_q -global doesn't show any job in queue but
condor_status still showing those 10 nodes occupied.

Any idea Why?Â

Just overview: Our condor batch system takes jobs from some other clusters too in addition to jobs from our own users. Out condor cluster is connected to other virtual system which sends the jobs to our cluster.

--
Dr. Harinder Singh Bawa

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Â Â ÂÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
[web][facebook][youtube][twitter]
California State University, Fresno Logo