Re: [HTCondor-users] Command to know list of pools

Hi Ben

Thanks! The following command is not working:
Âbawa@t3nfs DijetResonance_CorrectCross_deltaY20]$ condor_status -const 'State=="Claimed"' -af ClientMachine | sort -uÂ
Error: ÂUnknown option -af

Is there some typo error?Â
Harinder

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Ben Cotton <ben.cotton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 8:39 PM, Dr. Harinder Singh Bawa
<harinder.singh.bawa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If I want to know , how many remote_host are connected to my condor cluster or pools , How do I know?

I'm not entirely clear on your architecture, but I think this may
answer your question. To get a list of all of the schedulers that
currently have claims, you could do:

 condor_status -const 'State=="Claimed"' -af ClientMachine | sort -u

Also, I believe `condor_status -schedd` will display schedds from
remote pools that have recently flocked to the local pool.

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton