Re: [HTCondor-users] priority factors published by condor_userprio does not change with configuration files -- condor version 8.0.6

Dear Steve:

Thanks for the reply. Changing GROUP_PRIO_FACTOR_group_xxxxxx does not affect any existing users that are members of that group, this might be reasonable. But when we make the change, new users will take the new priority factor while condor_userprio still publishes the old one, is this also reasonable? This means that for user level we should get the priority factor from condor_userprio, while for group level we should get the priority factor from the central configuration files.

BTW, condor_userprio -setfactor can only change the factor of users, how can we change the factor of groups?

    Cheers,Gang