[HTCondor-users] SubmitterUserPrio or SubmittorUserPrio!?

Hi!

I have been struggling almost a day withÂPREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS statement in our condor pool! I constantly saw "PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS == False" message inÂNegotiatorLog although the statement was more or less like in the manual and must be True in many cases!

With the help of debug() function I found the problem:
"TARGET.SubmitterUserPrio --> UNDEFINED"

Since I couldn't find any reason why it was UNDEFINED I checked the condor's source code and to my very big surprise in the file "condor_attributes.h" I found the line:

#define ATTR_SUBMITTER_USER_PRIO Â"SubmittorUserPrio" ÂÂ

Note the spelling! Submitter vs. Submittor!

I have modified my PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS statement using "TARGET.SubmittorUserPrio" and it works now!

$CondorVersion: 8.0.6 Feb 01 2014 BuildID: 225363 $
$CondorPlatform: x86_64_Windows7 $

Best,
Alexey