From: HTCondor-users [htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Ken S [cruxmissive@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 3:11 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Condor Pool without DNS

I've been unsuccessfully trying to configure a htCondor pool on network interfaces without  host-name bindings. Our system uses a VPN and we do not have a simple way to configure DNS, hence we'd like to use IPv4 addresses only. Can anyone say if this is possible and if so, where I might find documentation for the process?
Thanks.