Re: [HTCondor-users] Recommended Windows OS

Hi,

One of the requirements is to use Windows. I cannot offer or user Linux based systems.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Thank you,
Dennis.

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Miroslav V.Shaltev <miroslav.shaltev@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Dennis,

the obvious answer to your question is: Debian :)

Here i assume, that you are in the lucky situation not to be forced to use the M$ crap, but you asked about it just by inertia.

Cheers,

miroslav

--

SHALTEV.ORG @ http://www.shaltev.org