Re: [HTCondor-users] Problem with submiting Condor jobs from a php script

FS authentication is usually what you want when submitting jobs on the local machine. The "Unable to lstat(/tmp/FS_XXXVpwC9j)” error makes me wonder if Apache or PHP is remapping /tmp for your PHP scripts or running the scripts in a chroot jail.

 - Jaime Frey

Thanks and regards,
Jaime Frey
UW-Madison HTCondor Project