[HTCondor-users] flush stale machine classads

Hi,

I issued a condor_off -startd -all command, which shut down hundreds
of startd daemons at the same time. In this case, due to the UDP
protocol apparently some of the "acknowledgement" packets got lost,
because even after all the startds were off condor still listed some
of the machines on the output of condor_status for ~15 minutes.

My question is: how can I "invalidate" stale machine classads by hand
immediately without having to change the value of CLASSAD_LIFETIME?

Thanks,
Daniel