Re: [HTCondor-users] flush stale machine classads

On 03/06/2014 07:04 AM, Pek Daniel wrote:
Hi,

My question is: how can I "invalidate" stale machine classads by hand
immediately without having to change the value of CLASSAD_LIFETIME?

Assuming you have permissions to do so, you can create a minimal startd ad with just the Name and MyAddresss attributes for the slot you'd like to invalidate, and
pass that to condor_advertise INVALIIDATE_STARTD_ADS:

condor_status slot1@some_machine -l | egrep '(^MyAddr|^Name)' | condor_advertise INVALIDATE_STARTD_ADS

-Greg