Re: [HTCondor-users] Sock::bind failed ShadowLog

The error cedar 6001: fail to conect... Is because your manager change his IP. When it try to connect to the new ip, in some place condor keep the last ip.

You can fix the problem with this solutions:

- Delete the spool directory because in some place of this directory keep the last ip.

- It is probably that you will have this problem in the future and you will have to do the same. Do this change in your condor_config or condor_config.local:

NETWORK_INTERFACE = 127.0.0.1

And you will not have this problem never.

This problem can succed also with dns. Do the same changes.

Atentamente JoaquÃn SanromÃn Pereira

El 09/05/2014, a las 14:54, Keith Brown <keith6014@xxxxxxxxx> escribiÃ:

figured it out.