[HTCondor-users] Lowest possible version of condor with SHA-2 GSI support

When was support for GSI authentication with SHA-2 added to Condor?
I am trying to figure out what is the lowest possible version
of condor that could be installed to get this support.

It appears that 7.0.5 is not new enough.  I believe 7.6.something
is new enough.  Where does the line actually lie?

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Scientific Computing Division, Scientific Computing Services Quad.
Grid and Cloud Services Dept., Associate Dept. Head for Cloud Computing