[HTCondor-users] Dynamic slot and automatic drain

Hello,

Is there a way to automatically drain a partitioned slot in order to avoid starvation ? Let me explain. I have 1 dynamic slot with 2 CPU. Let say I launch :
* 4 jobs with request of 1 cpu
* 1 job with request of 2 cpu
* 5 jobs with request of 1 cpu

The process will be has follow :
1 - the slot is splitted in half
2 - jobs 1-2 are launched
3 - when 1 of the 2 is finished , the 3 is launched,
4 - then 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
5 - The job 5 will finish the queue since the entire slot is finally free.

A first solution will be to drain, but WHEN ? Automatically done every 30 minutes ?

From my point of view, and with regards with my processes and amount of data, I would like to launch the drain command when the jobs 1 2 3 and 4 are finished, that mean, when ALL the jobs launched before job 5 (are ended).

The macro would be like :
if all running jobs hve their submit date after any Idle job in the queue, drain and resume the host.

I hope that my problem is clear, and I hope you could help me on such a problema.

Regards,

Bertrand