Re: [HTCondor-users] load balancing?

Joaquin,

Thanks for the examples. I will give them a try!

And no... I am not from Spain :-)

From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joaquin Sanroman
Sent: mercredi 21 mai 2014 13:43
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] load balancing?

Where are you from? Spain? Truly we can speak spanish jaja!

Okey... this is a posible configuration of partitionable slots, i have made the changes in the condor_config.local.

Don't forget to include in your submit files the "request_cpus = ÂN" and the "rank = cpus". This is an example:

Executable = ./script_largo.bat

Universe = vanilla

Requirements = regexp("^WIN",OpSys) || OpSys == "LINUX"

Output = pesado.out

Error = pesado.err

Log = pesado.log

request_cpus = 4

Rank = Cpus

Should_transfer_files = YES

When_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT

Queue

If you have some question, feel free to ask!

They are static for now. How can I make them partitionable? Is it just configuration?

Moreover, I was not able to find any documentation about partitionable slots. Do you know where I can find some?

Thanks a lot!