Re: [HTCondor-users] Trouble trying to make HTCondor work in a Docker container

AddingÂUPDATE_COLLECTOR_WITH_TCP=TRUE gets the workers to show up in the pool and allowing everything for hosts in the private IP space lets jobs run. I'll have a blog post within a few days to show this running in Google Compute Engine. Â

Jim