[HTCondor-users] Details for LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE = /bin/make_the_config|

Dear experts,

I am currently trying to dynamically set the accounting group for
users to prevent them from the necessity to know their accounting
group (or cheating).
Since the documentation on this topic is a bit sparse
(http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.2/3_3Configuration.html#SECTION00431400000000000000),
I would like to know if the script will be run for every job or at
daemon start only.
Also, is it possible to pass arguments to this script (i.e. owner of the job)?

If you know of a better way of automatically setting the accounting
group for both grid and local jobs then please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Luke

  Dr Lukasz Kreczko            +44 (0)117 928 8724
  CMS Group
  School of Physics
  University of Bristol