Re: [HTCondor-users] Details for LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE = /bin/make_the_config|

Luke,

Using the LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE will configure the daemons, but won't
insert the job attributes like you're looking for. When I was at
Purdue, we had a wrapper for condor_submit that checked for a TeraGrid
allocation and automatically inserted that into the submission file
(or refused to submit if a valid allocation was not found). You could
do something like that. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a
good, native way to enforce good behavior when it comes to specifying
accounting groups. (Or if there is, I've completely missed it, which
is entirely possible.)

Thanks,
BC

--