Re: [HTCondor-users] How to change a user's priority permanently?

Do you mean, e.g.

condor_userprio -setprio jondoe@water 100000.0

So that's a permanent change? But I've done that, and current priorities show:

z:/@09:24:23> condor_userprio -setprio jondoe@water 100000.0
The priority of jondoe@water was set to 100000.000000

z:/@09:24:49> condor_userprio
Last Priority Update: 10/30 17:24
                         Effective   Priority   Res   Total Usage    Time Since
User Name       Priority    Factor   In Use (wghted-hrs)   Last Usage
jondoe@water       500.00   1000.00      0       930.43     0+11:56
moi@water          1000.00   1000.00      1   42243.58      <now>
Number of users: 2                                   1     43174.01   0+23:59

Incoming emails with attachments may be silently deleted by the
State's mail system and I will never receive them! Please contact me
before sending files and Iâll provide another arrangement.