Re: [HTCondor-users] PyDagman - a convenience library for writing DAGs

i suggest ALL jobs be DAGs. Even jobs that don't have relationships. There are some advantages to this. 1) Control number of idle/running processes without quotas/concurrency limits. 2) Built in PARENT CHILD relationship (obviously). Â3) Much easier monitoring when submitting with DEBUG 7. The entire process status is much easier to see with `tail -f`

I have built something like this. I used YAML as my configuration method. let me know if anyone is interested.Â