[HTCondor-users] condor_status gives connection failure on one the node machine

Hi,
   Âwhen I execute condor_status from one of the nodes, it gives error:
Error: communication error
CEDAR:6001:Failed to connect to <xxxxxxx:9618>

âI have added "condor Â9618/tcp" on /etc/services file on central machine. when I execute condor_status on central machine, it lists all the cores of the central machine. ââ

In config.d/00debconf of my central manager,I set

âÂ
ALLOW_WRITE = $(ALLOW_WRITE),<node name>â